#6 Comfortable work environment – relaxed office setting where shorts and a t-shirt to business casual are common
#5 Great location – in Buffalo just off the 190 at the end of a business park with a great outdoor landscape
#4 Flexible scheduling with both full and part-time opportunities to fit your lifestyle
#3 Fun tailgate cookouts, pot-luck lunches, holiday parties and summer picnic
#2 Team of awesome co-workers
#1 Employee focused – we want you to enjoy working here and look forward to coming to work every day!
We are currently accepting resumes for the part-time, temporary position of ORDER ENTRY.
- Review incoming orders and respond appropriately to customers
- Accurately enter customer information and order details into ERP system
- Verify inventory
- Set order ship dates
- Follow up on orders as needed
- Order entry/customer service experience in a professional office setting
- Employment experience at the same job for a minimum of one year
- Minimum of a high school education
- Proficient with windows based programs
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong time management skills
- ERP, MRP or NetSuite experience a plus!
A great place to work:
- Good medical benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Retirement plan with matching contributions
- Advancement opportunities
An even better place to work:
- Stability & job security – 18 years in business and growing
- Friendly, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Fun, company-sponsored annual holiday party and summer picnic
- Plenty of free parking
Imperial Textile is a HUBZone-qualified business. Residents of HUBZone designated areas are encouraged to apply.