- assist with the development of policies and procedures to ensure consistent service and satisfaction
- develop in-depth understanding of company products and ensure that customer service representatives are trained to competently explain products
- provide guidance and effective training to enhance productivity of department
- manage escalated calls, troubleshoot and resolve non-routine complaints
- provide customer service representatives with regular feedback
- maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- facilitate timely quotes
- create rapports, develop customers and support the full customer relationship
- professional leadership experience
- two years customer service and order processing experience
- ability to recognize sales opportunities
- ability to multi-task, adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- strong attention to detail
- excellent communication and computer skills
- ERP or NetSuite experience a plus!
- A great place to work:
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
- Good medical benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Advancement opportunities
- Opportunity for flexible scheduling
- An even better place to work:
- Comfortable work environment – relaxed office setting where shorts and a t-shirt to business casual are common
- Great location – we’re located in Buffalo just off the 190 at the end of a business park that has a great outdoor landscape with lots of yard, trees and even friendly wildlife. Plenty of room to play sports on lunch or just enjoy being outside
- Stability & job security – 18 years in business and growing.
- Friendly, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Great co-workers and a company focused on a positive culture
- Fun, company sponsored, annual holiday party and summer picnic
- Plenty of free parking
- Employee focused – we want you to enjoy working here and look forward to coming to work every day!
Imperial Textile is a HUBZone-qualified business. Residents of HUBZone designated areas are encouraged to apply.