- Assist customers while building long term business relationships
- Answer customer questions via phone and email
- Enter, verify, and process orders
- Assure orders ship on time and deadlines are met
- 2 years previous customer service experience in office setting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Sales experience that can assist in building customer relationships
- ERP, MRP or NetSuite experience a plus!
A great place to work:
Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
Good medical benefits
An even better place to work:
Stability & job security – 17 years in business and growing.
Friendly, dynamic, team oriented environment
Fun, company-sponsored annual holiday party and summer picnic
Plenty of free parking
Imperial Textile is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Imperial Textile is a HUBZone-qualified business. Residents of HUBZone designated areas are encouraged to apply.